Gambia 29.06.2012 - 06.07.2012
- Visit one of the most famous spot in Gambia: Makasutu cultural forest, once voted by the Sunday Times (UK) as the best Eco-lodge in the world
- We will meet the Vice President (or her Representative), law makers and senior government officials with whom you can discuss all your questions
- Discover provincial Gambia on a school visit and learn about the villagers lives and working places like the rice fields
- “Lumo” – call it The Wall Street of provincial Gambia-with traders coming all the way from Senegal. You have to be there to feel the excitement!
- The fresh fish market in Tanji–witness the big catch!
- Visit poverty alleviation related projects and child & women rights institutions-see the progress made yourself!
- Learn about traditional rulers and griots
- Join an intercultural workshop with students